T1W9 5 Mar 8a.m.
Newton’s 3 Laws, with a bicycle - Joshua Manley
what I did
- Watch it Physics class without subtitle
- watch it with subtitle.
- Summarize the main idea
What I learned
- The three laws of Newton and how they apply on a simple bicycle
- First law : Law of inertia
- Second law: Force= mass * acceleration
- Third law : where there is an action, there is a reaction
- We should always be curious. We can observe some great discoveries by learning about the small things in our daily life.