T2W1 2 April 8a.m.
Paragraph Structure worksheet
What I did:
- Read the explanations
- Read the model
- Thinking about the questions listed below the paragraph
- Do the practices
- Summerize how to write the paragraph
What I learned
- A paragraph consists of a topic sentence, supporting sentences(details & examples) and a conclusion sentence.
- A good paragraph also needs appropriate transition links so I should collect some useful transition links
- Writing a paragraph has to be careful because we might write down some unrelated sentences without noticing.
- A wise logical division of ideas is very essential too as it shows the thinking of the writers.