Thursday, 30 May 2013
The June Holidays are finally here.
I have a few reminders for you to embark on your reading and learning journey:
1. Timed Comprehension Practice (1h 50 minutes; due on T3W1 Monday)
2. ILL (one hour per week; work on the identified post-exam errors; to be posted online every Monday evening)
3. Extended Reading Programme (Read a novel and complete an activity; due on T3W1 Monday)
4. Optional: Rewrite the CT essay and letter.
5. Optional: Essays sent via email for comments.
6. Highly recommended: 30 minutes of USSR daily. (Uninterrupted Sustained Silent Reading)
Enjoy reading widely and have fun!
Posted by Rachel Jang at 10:40